Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday Funnies

 

Some funny conversations I overheard among my children:

Abigail: "Sidge, how many periods do you have?"

Sidge: "What?"

Abigail: "Like, in co-op? How many different periods do you have?"

Sidge: "Oh, I thought you were talking about periods at the end of a sentence."

* * * * *

Today, on the way home from co-op, I had Genevieve and Eoin and Ana with us in the car. The kids were doing the: "Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye" chant, and I told them I didn't like that one. I encouraged them to come up with new rhymes. Here were two we came up with:

Cross my turtle / Hope to hurdle / Stick a needle in my girdle 

But then one of them came up with one that had them stick their needle in pee. Genevieve remarked: "That wouldn't even hurt. It doesn't hurt to stick needle into your pee."



No comments: