Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Preparing for vacation

We are preparing for a vacation to South Florida. Planning to spend a few days in Orlando (gonna do Harry Potter!) and then spend a few days in Fort Lauderdale with my family.

Vacations are always such double-edged swords for me. So much to do to prepare. This throws off the normal life going on in order to prepare. And with a farm? Everything gets more complicated. And then there's coming back and digging out from the vacation.

In addition, my kiddos have just been a bit out of sorts. Lots of arguing and talking back. Trying to parent. Trying to prepare. Trying to homeschool.

Feeling it as a mom today,

1 comment:

TAV said...

I feel you. Tell me there are ages when trips with kids actually feel like “vacation.” We are nowhere close. It is harder than regular jobs. Sigh. Good luck!