However, even better: you are able to receive a free 60 day trial of the program. There is unlimited access and there is NO credit card required to use this program. Click here for your free 60 days! (And I mean it! No credit card required. I really dislike when they something is free but it is only free if you remember to cancel in time! Ughhhh!)
(There are also lessons you can try without even signing in so you have no reason not to try this.)
All right, so our review overall:
Five stars! No doubt about it here. This is one of our favorite programs. It's a favorite among the moms: Hannah Grace and myself. And it's a favorite of all the kiddos who used it as well. Every single person who used the program loved the program. It is was wonderful all the way around. We truly have not a single complaint and are suggesting it whole-heartedly to any of you who want your kiddos to get a little more practice with math -- whether they be a school kid or a homeschool kid.
I thought one of the best ways to give you a "look" inside the program is to include a video of my youngest daughter, Hannah, using the program. Here is that video below:
We actually used this program with six children here at our house as we are homeschooling with two families. Isaac and Sidge used the program in 4th grade. Kari used the program in the third grade. Abigail did first grade, and Hannah and Eoin did kindergarten. Actually, Eoin's little sister Genevieve who is 4 tried out the program under his name and was also able to very successfully navigate the program despite being a year behind her big brother.
- Questions that can be read aloud! (I love this feature!)
- Dynamic animations and reward features which keep students wanting to come back!
- Optimized for all platforms. Desktop, laptop, phone, iPad, you got it!
- Custom hints and explanations to help when your student doesn't understand!
- The ability to have the questions read by a male or female voice, to turn off the animation sounds, or to change what kind of animation is being used!
- The students are placed on a "letter level." These are either K, A, B, C, D, E. We know as parents/teachers that these align with K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. However, this doesn't show up for the student. This means that if you want to have them work on a lower or higher grade, they won't know it!
- Common core standard aligned (for those of you wanting to use this with your schooling student)!
- Customizable administrative features allow educators to use the program to suit their own teaching needs!
- A quick look at your student's "My Progress" page to see how they are doing on their lessons. Here's a screen shot to show you how this looks:
|Check it out! You can see how many questions they've answered, how much total time they've been on, their results, and even the questions they got incorrect!|
- Each grade level provides an overview of every single thing they can work on in their grade level. Here is an overview of the types of things Hannah and Eoin were working on:
I could go on and on for pages and pages. Sometimes when I do a review, I struggle to make sure it is long enough. But this time, I have not done enough to praise this program. We love it. And I promise you'll love it too.
And with a free 60 day option you truly have nothing to lose. You can check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest as well.
And don't take my word for it, click the picture below to read reviews by dozens of my fellow reviewers.