Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Parents visit

It's always a special treat when my parents can spend time with us here on the farm. We've had a wonderful week just laying low here and celebrating Abigail's birthday, my parents 41st anniversary, and my mom's birthday (tomorrow). Here are a few pictures of our time:

Sidge reading Abigail her birthday card from Grama Kit. (They are out of town this week visiting Rob in California.)

My mom pitching to Abigail.

Isaac teaching my Dad how to collect eggs. I'm not sure where I got my "farming gene" but my parents readily admit -- they love visiting us but farming is NOT for them.

We took them to Amis Mill Eatery -- one of our favorite places to go -- for lunch.

The kiddos and grandparents!

The whole family (photo courtesy of our WWOOFer, Maggie).

No comments: