- The One Life Dream That Makes a Girl Blush
- Ten Truths for the Teenage Girl -- Because it Matters Who You are Becoming
- 10 things Your Mom Never Told You
- Crazy hot sex
- Dear Girls, Life is Too Short for Crappy Friends
- 14 Ways Growing Up With Brothers Makes You a Stronger Woman
- Dove's New Ad Urging Women to Feel Beautiful
- Ladies, A Christian Boy vs. A Godly Man
- Allie's Rules for High School
- 7 Books for your Tween Girl's Journey to Womanhood (More for moms!)
- What Every Daughter Desires to Hear from her Mom (More for moms!)
I saw this and thought you might like it for your kids. It's a free printable download of '52 Scriptures every kid should know.' If the link doesn't work then I'll email it to you if you're interested.
My name is Sasha and I wrote the post "Crazy Hot Sex."I noticed some traffic coming to my site from some blog and so I clicked over and found you--and this post! I would like to first of all say I am completely honored! I looked around at your site for a while and find your own life inspiring and encouraging! I am so happy to connect with you!
Sasha, I loved your article!! Thanks for the shout out on my blog. I feel honored!
Some of these are great. I especially like the scientist one. But the apple tree concerns me. I think there is certainly a way of getting across the same sentiment--that you should be patient and wait for a guy who treats you properly--without being judgmental and calling girls who may not have the strength to wait "easy" or "rotten".
I agree with Anonymous about the apple tree. That's just wrong on so many levels. Not least of which is why does it take a boy/man climbing to the top of the tree to give an "apple" its worth? And no girl/woman needs to be dismissed as a rotten apple decaying on the ground. Yuck.
Ditto on the apple. That's a rotten message to be giving kids.
Post a Comment