Friday, July 03, 2020

Friday Funnies

Hannah: "Can you take my hair out of it's bun?"
Me: "Your Dad is standing right there. He can do it."
JB: "She said I get it too tangled."
Me: "You do procedures on people and get stuff untangled all the time."
Hannah: "Yeah, but he's not so good with hair."

*****

Hannah, scrolling through blurry pics on our friend Anni's phone, saw a blurry picture of a dog sleeping on her pillow.
Hannah: "Is that a man in your bed?"
Anni: "No! That's my dog! A strange man in my bed would certainly startle me."
Hannah: "Well, you don't sleep naked do you?"

*****

Hannah pointed out to Anni that her foster daughter had just licked her bottom of her shoe where there might have been animal poop and then said: "Well Anni. She is definitely a farm kid!"

*****

I overheard Isaac talking to his cousin Gabe during a superhero movie they were watching. "Computers can't even figure out love. No matter what, that can get messed up."

No comments: