Friday, July 03, 2020

Homesteading Mama Videos

I've been taking daily or (more than) daily short videos of our life during this time. Trying to remember what this quarantine was like for us. Tonight not the farm, we had to wrangle chickens.

It's strange. While everyone tells me things are very different, where we live I can see ZERO changes. We get a couple of cars past our house a day. The animals do the same thing. The sky looks the same. It's a wonderful place this farm. Especially now.

Enjoy this video and scroll down to see more if you'd like!




What a time it is in our world. I know we will all NEVER forget the Coronavirus -- ever. It will be a BIG deal for our lifetime. 

Even more important? Our kids WILL remember how we handled this time. What did we do with our time together? How did we behave? How did we help each other and the community.

I encourage you to come join my Facebook Group: Homeschool Hugs as all of us parents who now have our kids home WITH US together ... stick together. 

I'll be posting DAILY short videso of our life on the farm during this time on that page. But I will also share it on the Blog too.

Here's a list of all the videos I am doing from the start of our quarantine onward: 

Homesteading Mama videos: 

3 comments:

Alice said...

Wendi, my husband wants to get goats or sheep for milk and/or meat. We have five acres total, two currently fenced for livestock. Please tell me about the sheep you have-how did you choose that kind, are you happy with that choice, have you considered goats? You can email me if that’s easier. jacriswell@verizon.net
Thanks!
Alice Criswell

Alice said...

I know that goats are loud and like to escape, and I’ve heard they’re destructive (eat bark off trees). But they’re supposed to be great milkers. And I’m pretty sure that I’ve never met a sheep, but they seem less obnoxious.

Elizabeth said...

That's such a good idea to be doing daily videos to look back on this time.