Sunday, July 15, 2018

Quick snaps of Maine

Maine was a-Maine-zing. John and I saved for this trip for four years. We wanted to do our 20th anniversary right. We have not taken a "real" trip just the two of us since the boys were under two so this was a really needed adventure! 

These are just a few fun pictures. Once I get all my pics straight I will do a post charting the trip we took and where we stayed. Honestly, JB did SUCH GREAT RESEARCH and just booked an amazing trip. I'd love to share our itinerary so other people can possibly make the same amazing trek!

You can eat lobster EVERYTHING. I had lobster pad thai which was REMARKABLE, and lobster hush puppies, and lobster grilled cheese!

 Stop #2 
Monhegan Island

Stop #3 
The view from our room at THE CLIFF HOUSE near Portland, Maine.

 
A gigantic chess set at THE CLIFF HOUSE

Another view from our room at THE CLIFF HOUSE

No comments: