Monday, July 02, 2018

I'm thankful for: Bri


JB and I are preparing to take a trip for our 20th anniversary! If you think of it, please pray for me, as I am quite under the weather, and pray I perk up soon.

We have tons of wonderful people that will be here on the farm while we are gone. My parents are coming to tend to the kids, Tijmen and Veronica are here. Our friend Anni is helping. And of course Dad and Mom will also be holding down the fort.

That being said, I've decided not to do blog for a week and just really hang out with my best friend. So I am going to be doing some posts ahead of time that will be going up automatically. They will be short and sweet. A simple thankful post to some people who mean lot to me.

Person #1 is our Bri. She is Isaac's birthmom. She is the reason we became parents. She is the reason we get to love and learn from this amazing little man. She is loyal, caring, devoted, determined, and passionate. These are all traits I surely hope Isaac inherits from her.

We love you Bri! Thank you for choosing life for our sweet little man. He is an amazing kid!! (And you are an amazing used-to-be-kid!!)

1 comment:

jhon said...

, eating more vegetables, relaxing and moving more ! With a bit of luck those last few pounds will come off and then we can start encouraging others to try a bit more healthful living ! click here