Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Ballet Intensive

One of the ballet moms captured some amazing photos during the week-long ballet intensive Abigail attended. What a fantastic time she had and what a relaxing break it was for me. 







Ms. Patty (our friend who was a former professional ballerina) worked with Abigail on this skill before the camp and I think it really shows in this picture. She is on the bottom right.


She and Sarai again.

Love them both in blue and pink!



Abigail is in the bottom right.


With her friends -- from left: Cali, Bailey, Hailey, Abigail, Sophie, and Sarai

This makes me smile!


With her friend Sarai. She and Sarai were the two youngest dancers at six-years-old.











She and Bailey had the same dresses. 



I loved how comfortable Abigail was with her friends and away from me. This was such a big step in her growth as a girl and as a dancer.

The younger group with their teachers: Dillon and "Na-ne"


Abigail with her friend Bailey 


No comments: