Friday, June 01, 2018

Friday Funnies: Hannah Style

Hannah with little Trapper

We strung line to move the sheep. I rewarded the kids based on how much or little they complained with "behavior buttons" which can be turned in for rewards. Tonight was a first! Hannah got the most. When she asked me why, I told her it was because she didn't complain. 
Hannah: "I didn't complain?"
Me: "No, not at all."
Hannah: "But I always complain."

*****

When a visitor told the sheep to "shut up" (joking of course), Hannah told Grama the story later by saying: "They told the sheep to SHUT and then to UP. (I'm not allowed to say those words together."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha -I just love that last joke -I'm not aloud to say those two words together! :)
Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

I just love Hannah's honesty! She's awesome!

Julie Edgar