- That every day that you do the hard things that you don't want to do --- you're building the family you always wanted to have.
- And that's what family means: people love you & keep on holding on to you especially when you're not loveable.
- And family is a verb: it's not just what we are, it's something that we actively keep on making.
- With every phone call.... every time we make time for each other. Every way we make our life say: I love you.
- As many I love you's, as many times as we can, because maybe that is all there is: Love is only real when it's shared.
Monday, June 18, 2018
A Little Bit of Encouragement (from Ann Voskamp)
... years of just putting one foot in front of the other, you turn around and see:
at 7:26 PM