Thursday, January 04, 2018

The big freeze videos

So not only did my vacuum break this week but so did our MAC :( 

This means I have to blog on my phone which isn't really blogging to me. I love to type. I hate texting. 

So until we get a new computer or this one fixed, expect my posts to be less writing dense or more picture filled.

Here's the fact. It gets cold in Tennessee. It freezes. But it never stays frozen. Until now. So we've been frozen for four days and we will be frozen until Sunday!

This means none of our watering systems work. It doesn't make sense for us to invest in water heaters when this only happens for a week every decade or so. It's the first time since we've moved here that we've ever had to bucket water.

But it's getting olddddd. I fill up about 18-24 buckets a day. I fill, load them in the truck, and then deliver. Then I repeat. Ugh! My in-laws are out of town, we have no wwoofer, and JB is working nights. Ugh!

We did have fun this morning going onto Superman pond (our smallest pond) and spending some time on the ice. Check out these pics: 












Okay. I'm gonna now try and see if I can load videos from my phone: 






No comments: