Friday, September 01, 2017

Friday Funnies


Hannah took two of her hairbands and made sandals. I asked her "How do you come up with these things?" and she said, "God just gives me the ideas."

*****

Hannah found a magnet that said Lady 'Toppers -- my old basketball team. She couldn't understand what she should do with it.
Me: "You put it on the refrigerator."
Hannah: "Yeah but when you played basketball, didn't you used to wear it?"
Me: "No."
Hannah: "It never stuck to you?"
Me: "No."
Hannah: "Not even your metal clothes?"

*****

Hannah: "Do you think that when I grow up you can teach me to wear a bra before I do the husband and wedding thing?"

*****

I gave Arabelle (our dog) some old cereal that the kids had left soggy in milk. Abigail said: "Why did you give Arabelle the dead cereal?"

*****

Hannah: "I don't want any more kisses."
Me: "Why?"
Hannah: "Because they will make me die!"

No comments: