Saturday, September 09, 2017

Friday Funnies (A day late ... AGAIN!)

Hannah: "We should do the slip and slide tomorrow."
JB: "I think it is going to be a little too cold."
Hannah: "Okay well we can wear our coats over our babing suits."

*****

Hannah: "Mom I didn't put my toes in my mouth all day today."

*****

Isaac asked me from the shower which container he should use to watch his hair. I told him to use the one that said sham-poo!"

Hannah then said: "Mom! I heard you say poo!"

*****

Hannah: "Mom, I don't want to be a ballerina. I don't want to take ballet again."
Me: "That's fine. You don't have to."
Hannah: "But I want to be a ballet teacher someday."

*****

Hannah: "God is my Dad, Mommy."
Me: "That's right. How did you learn that?"
Hannah: "I learned it at church."
Me: "Well that is totally true."
Hannah: "Yeah and since I'm here in my bed by myself, I'm not alone. I'm here with my Dad."

*****

Hannah: "Mom are you a kid?"
Me: "I'm not a kid. I'm a grown up."
Hannah: "You are a kid. Grama Di is your mom."
Me: "Well that's right."
Hannah: "So you are her kid."
Me: "True."
Hannah: "And you have to listen to her because she is the Mommy."

No comments: