Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friday Funnies (on Saturday!)

Lesson learned: when you are getting ready to go to someone's house for weekly Bible study (thank you Scott family!) and you prep your kiddos in the car to make sure to give proper greetings to the hosts: make sure you tell them what NOT to say.

One of my kids decided to say: "My mom told me tell you: thanks for having us," as they shook David and Natalie's hands.

Sigh .... I guess I need to follow-up reminders by saying: "Don't add that I told you to do this."

*****

Annie is a new friend to our farm. She lives about an hour from us and attended one of our conferences. She has been coming up most weekends to help us on our farm. She's a bit of a tom-boy so this is her painting Hannah's nails which she said is only about the third time she's ever used nail polish. Ha!

Annie shared this conversation with Hannah tonight:

Annie: "So what time is Bible Study?"
Hannah: "I don't know. I don't even have a watch." Hannah then went on to tell Annie about a girl she knows that does have a watch. "She's not a grown up but she's not a little kid."

No comments: