Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Funnies

Sidge: "I think my favorite animal on the farm so far are the pigs." (Currently the only animal.)
Abigail: "Yeah. I think mine are the dolphins." (Currently non-existent.)

*****

I decided to give Hannah some peanut butter covered bananas for the first time yesterday. She decided to suck the peanut butter off and leave the bananas. This kid is a very challenging eater for me. I give up!


*****

The video below cracks me up for a number of reasons. The first is how Hannah calls all Superheroes, "Bad Guys." I have no idea where she got this, but it makes me laugh. She also calls herself "Hiney" even though she is capable of saying the word "Hannah" and will say it when requested. 

I also laughed a bit when I asked Hannah who the superheroes belonged to and Abigail pops around the corner and says, "God." (We teach the kiddos that everything belongs to Him.) 

Just a fun video demonstrating her chatter and sweet voice that really makes us laugh.Hannah is, by far, the best talked of all of our children at this age. She repeats everything and nearly any word. 



*****

Isaac: "Mommy, do you were underwear?"
Me: "Yes."
Isaac: "But I've never seen underwear that big."

*****

I asked Sidge to please put away the aluminum foil. Here was his finished product:




No comments: