Monday, June 29, 2015

Faye Medema


Would you join me in praying for the family of my cousin Faye? Faye was one of twin daughters of my Uncle Dan, my mom's brother. Faye was murdered last night and her father, Dan and her twin sister Dee desperately need your prayers as they face her death. Faye's life was filled with much pain and loss as she fought her addictions, but she did know Jesus and I believe that she is finally free from pain. I have such fond memories of my twin cousins. Faye Medema: 8/18/86-6/26/15. 
Thanks everyone.

***** UPDATE *****

A memorial fund has been set up to help raise a small amount of money for a funeral. Click here if you would like to contribute. 

5 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for you and Faye's family.

Anonymous said...

Wendi, I will pray for all of them and you. So sad.
Joni

Anonymous said...

Hi there , was googling looking to see if there was a news report for Faye's death. I found this on accident. I'm Faye and dees sister. Find me on Facebook? Maybe we have relation? My name is Taylor rideordie Fogarty on Facebook I am 22 years old and live in schererville indiana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.