Wednesday, February 29, 2012

With the Kits

Due to illness our time with the Kits was much less than we would have wanted. But we still managed to spend every free moment we could with them. Here are some pictures mom and Joia took of my kids with JB's side of the family.

Look at those blue eyes! 
"Hey, I think we have your twin brother at our house!"

Abigail with the run of the house, 

Sleeping in the swing. 

Elijah helping in the garden. The Kits have an AMAZING garden right behind their house. It is so amazing to me how much you can do in such a small space. (More pictures of the garden down below.)

"Take a look at that big bug Grama K." 
JB would be so proud to see his boys in the dirt. (These are all hand-me-down shoes from cousin Nate which is pretty cool.) 

Resting with Pluto. 

Ladybugs! 

Grama K said Elijah picked that flower for, "My Mommy." 

I have no idea what this is, but I just love this picture!
My heart is incredibly warmed when my Isaac has a real smile. You know it is from the depth of his being when he smiles like this. Here he is in the garden with his two big cousins: Grace and Nate -- and Elijah (in the front).
Watering the plants with a CARS gas can. This is so up Isaac's alley.
Isaac with the ladybugs.
I love how Elijah is practically dumping it out. He is so impulsive and Isaac so particular.
I think there is a finger over the flash, but I just love how happy Isaac is to be with his cousin. He also carrying around an apple bag full of cars.
That's Uncle Rob with Abigail. Uncle Rob is sibling #6. He just graduated from the University of Central Florida and is on the job hunt as an engineer.
How cool is this tree house?
Can you believe you can grow these right in your backyard?
Tomatoes!
That's a pepper.
Papaya. I think. I'm drawing a blank. But look how big it is!
That's Grampa K. with our growing girl.
Aunt Betsy is one of the funnest most goodest hearted ladies you could ever meet. Here she is helping put together the lobster hats she brought for all the kiddos.
 I got in on the action. Lobster heads everywhere! Why lobsters? I have no idea. That's why Betsy is so great -- completely random an unprectable in a delightful way.
Folks, Elijah took off his blue hat to put on the lobster!
Grace and Nate with Abigail. Oh how I wish my kids had more time with their cousins. What a wonderful family Ray, Gabbi, and their kids are to us.
All five -- with a suddenly very happy Abigail.
Wrestling.
Scootering.
The boys loved Grace. Here she is carrying Isaac.

And here is Nate attempting to carry Elijah -- no small task.

1 comment:

Gabbs said...

Awww, these pics warm my heart. Can't wait until we see you again! But I am glad you get to go home. Love you!