Friday, February 10, 2012

While we're away ...

... the dogs will play.

Hey Mom! As you can see from the photo below, me and my buddy Bonnie are doing quite fine while you and Dad are away. Bonnie's Daddy (his name is Shane) and Mommy (her name is Linda) are taking super good care of me. They are giving me bacon and pizza crusts. (I told them that was okay. Was that the wrong thing to say?) And they are letting me sleep on the furniture. (I also told them that was okay. I know that you'd be okay with this if you had time to think about it.) I did decide to share the couch with Bonnie. (I'm the alpha male in our relationship.)

The only slight glitch was something that I am blaming Bonnie entirely for. So if you hear otherwise, please remember that I was simply an innocent bystander. Ms. Linda thought it got kind of quiet and she came outside and found this huge hole in the yard. However, it is important for you to know that I did not help dig that hole whatsoever. Here's a photo of what Ms. Linda saw outside of the window.

Really, check out the photo below. That hole over my left shoulder? I had nothing to do with it. The dirt on my nose? Purely coincidental!

If you look closely at the picture below and see dirt on my white paws, please don't take that as evidence of anything. Bonnie put that dirt there. I swear it. She did. Really!
I miss you Mom. Dad comes back from his Conference in Utah tonight so I'll get to sleep in my bed again (which in only a cushion on the floor. When you get bacck I hope we can discuss something more comparable to what I have over at their house?) I also miss those little wascals so bring them home soon!

1 comment:

TAV said...

Aww. Kelvin is gone for the weekend and our Pepper is being NAUGHTY! Scrubby looks so innocent :)