Thursday, February 09, 2012

Water fountains

I never thought about the fact that my boys have never used a water fountain. (You can't drink the water in Turkey so water fountains are not a possibility.) Never thought about it until today. My sister-in-law AD (my only brother Keith's wife) came over to spend the day with her two girls. Joan was there snapping pics, and we hit the park by my parents' house. I had brought some cups for water, and watching my boys try to understand how this crazy thing worked was just smile-producing. Here's a hillarious video of Elijah's first attempt, followed by some of my favorite photos of their adventures:











2 comments:

The Woodfords said...

Ha ha! Too funny! We don't have water fountains here either, so they're a novelty when we're up in the US. Love your pics, and glad you're enjoying time with family!

Steph

Anonymous said...

So fun! How many times did the water go up someone's nose? LOL.

Bethany