Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beach Day!

Joni did end up getting "the throw up." And, we believe cousin Grace is now in the thorw of this 24-hour nastiness. But Joni's illness had passed and it was time to reemerge into the world. My parents offered to watch Abigail. (A baby that can crawl at beach is not a fun concept.) So off to the beach Joia and I went with our three little boys. What a wonderful morning! And how awesome to have both Joni and Joia with -- picture-taking at its finest.

The Beach JB and I call "home."

 Elijah took awhile to warm up to go in.

 Joia and Caleb.

 Beach boy Elijah.

 Beach boy Isaac.

 Joia with her baby feet!


 My sweetie pie E-yi-ya.

 What a cutie Caleb is.

 Lovin' this pic of me with Joia.

I insisted we take this picture despite feelings to the contrary.

No comments: