Monday, February 13, 2012

Post Disney Bug

We had a fantastic two days at first Disney World and then Animal Kingdom. We drove up with Big Keith (my brother), his wife AD, and their daughter Charleigh. We left the babies with the grandparents and took Joan with us. Bri and her new boyfriend Robert met us for one of the days.

I have tons of pictures to share, but right now, I am recovering from what we think is food poisoning. I am the only who got it, but halfway home, my stomach revolted in more than one way.

Praise the Lord for Grama Di and Papa and Joni and Grama K. who stepped in to help with the kids This is only the second time I have ever been so sick that I was physically incapable of taking care of my children. I was in bed nearly the whole day today.

The good news is, i am feeling a bit better this evening, and I actually ate some toast. So hopefully this was just a twenty-four hour thingy and tomorrow will bring even better belly blessings!

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

Hope you are feeling much, much better!