Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Adoption "Rocks"

How amazing is this song?! Adoption is awesome.

As Bill Schick, an orphanage in Mexico, says, "Adoption of children in our family has taught me especially that an adopted child is no less a son or a daughter than my natural-born children. And to apply that in a spiritual sense, I have learned that to be a son of God, makes me no less his son than his true Son. Adoption has changed my life, but it has also changed my relationship with my Father in Heaven."

I couldn't have said it better myself. I have such an improved understanding of my relationship with my Heavenly Father thanks to our little Isaac.

Please take the time to view this video below. And also, please take the time to visit our organization: Because of Isaac.org. While you may not be in a place in your life to adopt yourself, you may be in a place to help someone help bring a child into their home and help them grow in the love of Christ, forever.


1 comment:

nicole said...

That gave me chills. Thanks for sharing :-)