Monday, February 09, 2009

First day without JB

Today Mom and I held down the fort while JB ventured back into the real world: work. I am proud to say that the two of us did very well. For one thing, Mom is amazing. She can handle any crisis without breaking a sweat. For another thing, I woke up, even on little sleep, feeling tremendously better than the evening prior. Each day is full of improvements.

Around 2:30, Paige and Brooke came over. They took Scrubs and Isaac to their house to play by the bay. When they got back, JB was home, and we took a few pictures -- our first since returning to a regular life.

Here's some snaps:

Paige holding a sleeping Elijah


Brooke with Isaac and Paige with Elijah

Big yawn


An attempt to get Isaac to hold Elijah. He didn't think the idea was as good as we did.


Me with all of my boys. I'm still quite bloated as you can tell. I actually weigh the exact same as I did when I went in to deliver and cannot wear my maternity pants because they are too small due to how swollen my legs are. But the air in my belly is slowly going down.



My two little men

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww Wen! Those are just precious! You look wonderful!!!
I miss you! Mom H

Kendra said...

I love the pic of you and your boys so glad you are home enjoying them all!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The first picture ever of you with both boys... soo precious!!

Jess said...

Oh man, the pics of the two boys are just adorable.

You look great for all that you've been through! Heck, you look better than I did and I didn't have ANY kind of craziness like you had to endure!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable! Elijah is precious! (you are to Isaac :)) I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Hang in there.
Llnda

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful babies Wen, GOD IS GOOD!!!! You are soooooooooooooooo blessed!! You look great!!I just LOVE all these pictures! And the ones of Isaac and Scrubs are precious as well! What a wonderful buddy for the kids :)How has Scrubs reacted to the new baby?? Its so good to ehar that you feel better and better with each passing day! We shall continue to pray for that to continue till you at=re totally back to normal!!

Mary, you must be enjoying every moment!! Grandmas ROCK!!! Love Ya, Nancy

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better and better every day. You look wonderful too and I love the pics with the boys!