Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stressed but warm

Well the bad news is, I am just really, really, really, really stressed out today. This week in general actually. Grant due in just a few days. Ugh!

The good news? The temperature indicated below is for Rochester where I no longer live.
More good news? Yesterday we got this adorable outfit in the mail from our awesome friend Rachel (and Hans too, although he probably didn't know it):


How cute is that? I especially love it being pants since I think that is one area (warmer clothes) that we are lacking in a bit.

It came with the paperwork from the state of Minnesota that Rachel took to the courthouse for me. That's one more piece down! Yay!!! I am so blessed by wonderful friends.

If you think of it, please say an extra prayer for me. I just talked to JB via email, and we are going to skip Bible Study tonight. I am just really feeling the weight of everything with work and home and whatnot.

Skimpy blogs often result during these weeks. I hope this was enough to entertain you all.

4 comments:

TAV said...

can't wait for grant to be done so we can have more detailed blogs :). rachel is so awesome-- love the outfit!

AW said...

I'm so sorry you're so stressed Wen! :-( But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm excited to get you back fulltime too.

Anonymous said...

breathe deep
it's almost over!
one day at a time!
love you Jan

Rachel and Hans said...

When did we send you an outfit?

Hans