Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*Warning*

Do not assume that your little doggie, who has been doing so well coming when off leash, will do so at the moment you most want him to. Do not assume this when leaving your friend Tiffany's house after a walk. Do not decide to let him walk home off leash. Especially do not assume this when the neighbor has left his ball cap on his porch.

Do you have the image yet? Scrubs with ball cap in mouth running up and down the block. In fact, I only got him to come into the house when he could look in through the front window and see me pick up the flashlight to play with him. At that point, he came in, and I got the hat and walked it back to the neighbor's house.

(And yes, these are the new neighbors who are fairly cranky and don't seem to want anything to do with me, Scrubs, Tiffany, or any other neighbors.) At least they didn't see Scrubs take the hat or me return it, with just a bit of dog slobber included.

Just when I thought he was doing better! Ugh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's sooo funny that Scrubs chose Them to steal a hat from!! =)

Anonymous said...

Not my Scrubbers!!!

AW said...

LOLOL! He's doing that to keep you on your toes.

Anonymous said...

That is very funny! I can picture you trying to catch him to get the hat.