Thursday, March 07, 2024

Can't write

I am in the throngs of some anxiety/depression. I don't like to write about that here, if I can help it, because my kids are old enough to get on my Blog and see what's going on. But it is, what it is. I am clawing my way out of it. Mentally unwell is worse than physically unwell any day. Or maybe I am only saying that because I am currently mentally not Wendi. But she will be back. And my writing will come with that, I know. 

Life is NOT easy. Life is NOT all happiness. But it IS worth living. We must hang on and fight and love and support. I have fantastic community. I don't try to hide things. But I really want to be on the other side of this. 

The good news is: I've lost 25 pounds. :) I can't eat when I feel like this. The better news is: I had 25 pounds I wanted to lose. I didn't want to lose it like this though. But, silver linings!

No comments: