Monday, April 08, 2024

So sad

Losing Chuck in this community has hurt SO badly. Tammy has just returned to the USA. There is a wedding next month. This loss feels unbearable. I know people survive hard things, but this one feels SO SO hard. I wish so badly there was someway to go back in time and change something. But nothing can be changed. It's really hard. 

Today was our second-to-last homeschool co-op day. It was the last day for elementary. High school will have one more week. I continue to improve in how I am feeling, but still, I am not "the old Wendi." I miss her and I KNOW she will be back soon. 

I am learning how to know my limits and appreciate each day as it comes. So many lessons learned over the last few months about God and who we live for and yet sadness and anger for the horrific loss we have faced. 

Continuing to ponder ...

No comments: