Friday, December 01, 2017

Hannah's Closet

Hannah's closet is currently located in my closet -- well, the closet I share with JB. Due to renovations, this became a necessary requirement. 

Every single week, near the end of the week, I walk in to find something that looks like this:


Nearly very single one of her shirts and dresses are now off the hanger due to her multiple changes of clothes every day. 

A friend suggested I just put a basket in her closet so now this is what I do. As she is done wearing clothes (because they are rarely dirty), they go into this basket, and then at weeks end, I bring them into my bathroom, and have HANNAH sort them into piles. 


You'll see the piles of shirts, pants, shorts, and dresses above. She actually does a great job at this sorting. Then I bring out the hangers and she and I together hang them back up.

I figure if she's going to go through this many items of clothing, I'm going to have her help me put her closet back together. 

Everything is now rehung. We'll see how many days this buys us.

1 comment:

islandgal said...

Good having her help...delegating is good for you and Hannah. I just read something about that.... Have to find it.
Also good training for working a summer job in retail--although by the time Hannah grows up there may be no retail clothing stores left.... Just things like 3D printing of our own clothes. She might run up quite a bill.
I miss you guys. Ox. AB