Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My friend Cara wrote a book


I have made a really wonderful friend here in TN. I actually met her when we were assigned to work together in children's church one day. 

I remember thinking: "I like her. I think she could be my friend."

But alas. She is busy. I am busy. Life goes on.

And then, we joined a Life Group (weekly Bible Study group that meets at someone's home.) There are about seven families in the group and Cara and her husband and beautiful little girl are in our group!

Yay! Maybe we can become friends.

Anyways, all that to say, my friend Cara wrote a book! I encourage you to check it out and buy one for yourself. SO EXCITING!!! The book contains a study on 19 classic hymns including:
  • It is Well With My Soul
  • Amazing Grace
  • What a Friend We Have in Jesus
  • Take My Life and Let it Be
  • Blessed Ensurance
  • And more!
Each daily reading including scripture as well as the background and history of the hymn and its writer. 


Oh! Here's the link: Hymns: A Study of Classic Hymns

No comments: