Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shoulder & More

JB got good news from the doctors at Landstuhl in Germany. He does not need surgery on his shoulder. His rotator cuff has been injured but as long as he takes care of it, it won't need more done on it.

One of the things that impacts his shoulder greatly are the push-ups required of the military's physical fitness test. So for at least a year, he's supposed to "skip out" on those.

He is enjoying his time there with Shane and Linda, but we are excited to have him back home on Friday.

Connie has been here with me this week which is a great blessing. Yesterday, she helped me a ton in the morning as both Abigail and I had doctors appointments. Turns out Abigail has an ear infection. Her first one!

The boys only battled ear infections one time. They both got a double ear infection that was resistant to the first line of antibiotics. That was a less-than-ideal Christmas holiday with my grandparents.

Connie left yesterday afternoon to pet set for our friend Mianna so I was on my own last night. It was a great evening. Carla's boys came to play for awhile and then we went over there for dinner. I had everyone down by about 730p! (And I followed soon afterwards.)

I am looking forward to a MOPs field trip today and some time with my friend Jenn (and her daughter Rowynn) and Carla (and her boys) as we pass the windy/rainy weather inside.

As for me, the nausea has continued to dissipate. I don't feel back to myself yet, but the Lord is walking alongside me. I am especially paying attention to some of my old blogs that remind me to STAY IN THE MOMENT. I need not stress about tomorrow. I need to just take care of today! Here is one that really spoke to me!

Sometimes its hard

No comments: