Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Funnies

Isaac: "Mommy, what are those things on your wrists."
Me: "They are called sea bands."
Isaac: "What are they for?"
Me: "They are supposed to help me not feel sick from the baby."
Isaac: "I think you should put one of those on your belly instead."
*****
Seeing it was raining, I asked JB to feed the dog. The boys usually do it but I just didn't have the energy to help them get their rainboots on and go outside etc. When JB said he would do it, Isaac said, "I'll do it."
Me: "Okay. But you'll need to put your boots on."
Isaac: (Realizing it was raining). "Oh forget it. I am not going out there."
*****
Sidge: "I want to be Santa."
Isaac: "No, I want to be Santa."
Sidge: "I want to be Santa."
Isaac: "We can both be Santa."
Sidge: "No. Someone has to be the kid."
*****
Sidge: "What does jump out of your skin mean?"
Sidge: "What do eye boogers do?"
Sidge: "Why don't planes have wings that flap like birds?"
*****
While reading their superhero books:
Isaac: "There's the joker."
Sidge: "He jokes us."
Isaac: "No. He doesn't He hits us with a mallet."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are REALLY funny!
xo
grandma k

Kiley said...

Curious if you have tried the b6 and unisom combo. It's what kept me afloat when I was pregnant with my 5th. That and crystallized ginger

Kiley

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Kiley I did w/o much success :(

Kiley said...

That's no fun. It's terrible when you can't find any relief. When my first son came it was the worse sickness I had ever felt. 5 months of throwing up and living as c,one to the bathroom as possible. Nothing worked no matter what I tried. I felt terrible I couldn't do more when my then 2 and 5 year old.

But the sickness eventually went away. They have no memories of it almost 6 years later. And my son who is now 5 1/2 is the most easy going and down to earth kiddo out of the bunch.

It will come. Just remember that your kiddos love you and they won't remember the time when you were really sick. They just remember how much you love them.

Hugs