Thursday, March 07, 2013

Our Day in Learning

I am going to try ... here's day 1 ... to take some pictures of what we are doing each day. While I am not feeling good, writing and being on the computer make me a bit "sea sick" but I thought maybe I could take a few minutes, when I'm doing well, to take some pictures of our life and share them when I can. Days have been good or bad for me. (Sometimes it is a half day.) I am trying to take the time when I feel well, to really focus on something educational with the kids. My not-good time is usually just spent watching them play on their own. Unfortunately, reading books to them can add to me sea sickness so I don't get to do that as often as I would like.

One of the things I am trying to do every day is think of something new to "learn." This is for the boys and for Abigail. For instance:

 Here is Sidge helping Abigail with a block puzzle. She is actually getting pretty good at these.

Sidge did this Thomas puzzle completely by himself.


Today was the first day that Isaac did this entire spelling game by himself. (He ended up putting them all together.) He did not want to smile for this picture.)

Sidge and Abigail have really started to play together. Here they are playing under the table in the "train room."

No comments: