Friday, March 29, 2019

We Bought a Farm: A Nap in the Sun

"I want treats, cuddles, naps, & exercise. I'm basically a puppy." 

I'm going on close to two weeks here of just not feeling up-to-snuff. When I ask JB what I have, he says: "A virus." When I ask him it's normal to still feel this crummy after almost two weeks he says, "Yep. It's normal." He isn't concerned. So I am not concerned right now. I haven't had a cold. I haven't had a fever. I've simply not had the "umph" that I usually have. I liken it to operating at 50% most of the time. I'm sleeping a lot, waking up later, and going to bed earlier and just hoping that tomorrow I will start to feel better.

Our friend Cali came over to visit on Thursday. It was an amazing spring day here. Right under 70 degrees with the sun shining and wind just slightly blowing. We spent nearly the entire day outside. Cali simply loves the animals here and she especially fell for one particular chicken (that Mr. Jacob and Sidge helped put a pink marker on so she can remember which one is her's.)

I took the opportunity to just lay in the grass and relax. Abigail got a hold of my camera and took some photos. I absolutely love this weather and love being outside of my home listening to nothing but the sound of animals rustling in the grass. 

I know that I can never live anywere else. I am home. Even if I don't feel good.













You can't read my shirt in this picture but it says: "I'm silently correctly your grammar."

 

1 comment:

AW said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That has been me for a few weeks...fibro flare + allergies don't make a fun combo.

But, your posts with pictures of Ritter and Arabelle are my favorites. I love seeing my baby girl's parents!