Sunday, October 14, 2018

We Bought a Farm: Our quilt


A few months back, I posted asking for advice. My friend Anni had offered to make us a quilt to go with our new home and new bedroom. And I wanted ideas. We finally settled on a design. It matches our walls perfectly. I'm going to get some shams to match too, but it isn't it amazing. The time Anni put into this is more than I can ever put into words and "thank you" doesn't seem like quite enough.

I love how God brings people along that you can tell He planned to be included in your "circle." Anni is one of those people. We've had a few special people we've met through our farm: Tijmen, Anni, and Jacob just to name a few that will always be a part of our lives. 

Thank you Anni for this amazing blessing. I may have teared up a little bit today looking at it. :)

 

No comments: