Sunday, October 14, 2018

The House: Before (and AFTER!)

All right folks, I think it is time. Here are the pictures of our house inside and house when we bought it at the end of 2014. (This was the house when we viewed it the first time upon walk-thru. This is not our furniture.)

Before

After


 Before
  
After
Not completely done / mantel not on yet but basic idea is coming together.

First burn in the wood stove!
 
Before
After


Before
After


I still need to get a new pic of the outside -- not quite done yet so stay tuned.

* * * * *
I also wanted to share some pictures of our new dog kennel which is nestled under our stairs. My brother-in-law Ray was the one who transformed this into an amazing "house" for our dogs.


And here is a video of the electronic aspect of the house:



* * * * * 

Here is a video I took right after the house flood that started all this off:

Here is a video I took about two weeks ago:

1 comment:

TAV said...

HGTV-worthy! Enjoy!