Friday, October 05, 2018

Friday Funnies

We don't watch much TV. We don't actually have cable. But while watching a show with ads the other day on youtube, Sidge turned to me and said with all seriousness: "They keep asking me what's in my wallet. I don't have a wallet."

*****

Our friend Shane stopped by for a quick visit the other day while driving by. JB was at work, and Shane and I were sitting in the living room chatting. I told Hannah she needed to get upstairs to bed and as she walked up the stairs she said, quite loudly, "Okay. I love my nipples!"

I was completely speechless. And so was Shane.


*****
Here is Hannah telling about a game the four kiddos were playing in the basement at Roy and Joni's cabin:







1 comment:

Papa Coach! said...

For years...my answer would have been "There's nothing in my wallet!" Bless you, Sidge-a-mundo!