Wednesday, May 02, 2018

We Bought a Farm: One day at a time Sweet Jesus

So the good news is: THE UPSTAIR IS COMPLETED!

There are still a few odds and ends to finish, but it is mostly done!

But with that, comes a whole new set of challenges. The downstairs is now completely out of commission. Because the upstairs wasn't completely done, and the garage was jam packed, we had to basically "dump" any remaining items in the downstairs in our bedroom or the camper while we waited to move the kids upstairs.

Now the kids are upstairs. And now begins my work of re-moving in upstairs. UGH! This is NOT for the faint of heart. 

Just so I can keep it real, here is a video of the current state of my bedroom. And this is after a lot of work. Now granted this is basically everything we have been living with for three months PLUS stuff I had nowhere else to put when they needed to tear out the kitchen.


Here is what the downstairs looks like right now:





Those boxes are all the kitchen cabinets going to be installed!

While I have no kitchen, I have been trying hard to get our camper kitchen functioning. Only thing is, it was a play area. So I have to get that emptied out and the camper set up to be our kitchen until this kitchen is installed. 

While the above has left me feeling like I am drowning, literally, there are some highlights. Like ... PUPPIES!!!! They are one week old today, and we think we have a home for every single one!





No comments: