Saturday, May 20, 2017

Prayer to Memorize

I am working to memorize the following prayer. If you'd like to join me, let me know. I plan to have this in my heart -- chocked full of scriptures -- to recited when anxiety and fear grip me.

You can read the entire Blog post I got this from here. 

Father, who lives and rules in Heaven, let your Kingdom come to earth and be established through me (Matthew 6:10). There is no fear, no anxiety, and no panic in Heaven. Establish your Kingdom in my heart, that I may walk in peace, in confidence and in strength. Open the eyes of my heart (Luke 24:31) to see all that you have for me. Show me how I have already been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places (Ephesians 1:3). Help me to receive all that you have for me.
Angels are all around me, ministering to me (Hebrews 1:14). They will guard me according to your word and your command (Psalms 103:20-21). You will not let my foot stumble (Proverbs 3:23).I trust in you, Father, and in you alone. I am your child, and you are my Father (Matthew 23:9). I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). I am at rest in your arms.
Father, I look to you as my Source of hope and of peace. You cover me with your wings (Psalm 91:4) and you are constantly fighting for me (2 Chronicles 20:17). Show me that I need not fight, but that I can just rest in you and rest in the promises of your protection (Exodus 14:13). There is no need for me to stress or worry. You will provide everything I need for life, for peace and for protection (Matthew 6:33).
Today, I will not be anxious about anything (Philippians 4:6), but I will pray to you about everything, casting my cares upon you because you care for me (1 Peter 5:7). You will guide me along the best pathway for me life. You will advise me and counsel me (Psalm 32:8). You will never leave me alone (Hebrews 13:5). You are always with me. Always. Sin cannot separate us (Romans 8:38-39), because in Christ, you remember our sins no more (Romans 10:17).
Thank you, Father, that you have begun a good work in me and that you’ll be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6). I will listen with my heart for you are constantly speaking peace over me (Psalm 85:8). You have the word of life! Father, live in me and through me. I put all my trust in you.

No comments: