Monday, April 29, 2013

AMERICA!!!

You may be as shocked as I am to read that the kids and I are in the USA! We decided on Saturday morning to try to take the free rotator back to the USA for a week! I have never done a anything quite  so spontaneous but decided it would be good for us to get a little bit of good ol' home. We are staying with my friend Stebbs from Turkey who lives in DC. We aren't going to go anywhere else in the US as we are only here a week and trying to keep the costs and travel simple. Just trying to escape the rainy weather and enjoy a military perk!

We got the last four seats on the thirty two seat rotator! My friends Carla and Claire were also heading home. I've had three days of nausea-free days and as I feel better physically, notice my mood improving in the same degree!

1 comment:

jenicini said...

How'd it go on the plane? I tried going to Cali from Alaska on a C-17. E was screaming his head off and hated the headphones/earplugs. :( I got off the plane since we were delayed.