Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day Recap

Can I just say that I am married to the best husband in the world?!

After spending all day in the IVF clinic with me, I came home to find a card that JB had painted for me. He has painted in years, but he painted a card for me. Then we got in the car to leave for dinner and I found a dozen white roses. This was followed up with a Martina McBride CD and then some of my favroite perfume from Victoria's Secret.

We had Olive Garden for dinner and Coldstone ice cream for dessert! What a fantastic day.

As for me, I am still really struggling with head aches (that are then follow-uped with stomach aches). Last night the head ache got so bad, John dug out some Tylenol-3 I had leftover from my wisdom teeth surgery, and I finally fell asleep and slept straight through the night. Today was a tough morning, however, this evening I am feeling a lot better. Hopefully this will soon pass.

Emotion-wise, I am feeling great! I am very excited about IVF and feeling very comfortable with how everything has played out. Thanks again for all your prayers, love, and encouragement. I am blessed by such wonderful family and friends.

No comments: