- A/C broken in car.
- Homeschooling is a LOT as kids get older.
- Farm needs.
- Friend needs.
- School needs.
- Seat belt broken in car.
- Find out one kid is gonna need three dentist appts. coming up.
- Dentist appts for kids and me.
- Isaac in first play this weekend.
- Normal ballet, co-op, karate, piano, voice, life ...
- Still grieving stuff in Turkey.
- Some personal family stuff to manage.
- John gets VERY sick. Actually has to go to the ER as a patient instead of a doctor. Has to quarantine himself away from us.
And then I can’t find Abigail and she calls me and needs help and she’s running through the field blonde hair flying to spot a woodcock. She sees 4. And a bat. And she’s beaming.
And it's a good life.
Post a Comment