Friday, July 12, 2019

Welcome William

From 2010-2012, we lived in Turkey where my two little boys became fast friends with William. Here is a video I found of Sidge and William from way back on our Turkey porch:


We have stayed in touch well over the years and the boys have been able to stay buddies (which is so awesome to Sarah and myself!) This past week, William actually came to the farm by himself to spend five days here with Isaac and Sidge. We had SOOOO much fun with him here. William and Sidge were together nearly every second of the day, never fought once, and came up with so many fun things to do. Isaac did a lot with them as well! Here are some pictures from his time here:

Holding one of our new puppies!
Playing board games!

Collecting berries!

Eggs!

Working on the sheep paddocks

The boys introduced William to Calvin and Hobbes

Packing for a hike on the farm.

Trying some of our fresh fish from the pond. (He loved it!)

2 comments:

Emma William said...

Hello everyone !!! My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost a year, Because I was diagnose of endometriosis, suffering from painful periods, excessive bleeding. who would not been surprised that we had been having trouble conceiving due to some prior reproductive issues I had experienced. Then my co-worker advice to use herbal remedy as she was there herself. I made in contact with Native Iya Basira Fertility Herbs. They even offer all-inclusive packages for lower prices and with high rank of positive results. And they will prepare all needed guidance for you until you give birth, how awesome is that? So we decided on it. We paid even less than expected. And what I liked the most is that we paid just once for the herbal medicine to give me baby boy. I treatments. After second cycle I become pregnant after trying the fertility medicine. I was completely happy with service. To, me the most important is to use service that can give you assurance of getting pregnant of the baby you want. Which has well reputation, use effective material. herbal practitioner contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

Amalia Rehm said...


I have been following Native Iya Hindi herbal product l for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pr`3egnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Native iya Hindi who treated someone and the person shared a story of how her got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Native Iya Hindi and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this December and i am grateful to God and thankful to her for medicine too. If you have (Endometriosis, PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Ectopic Pregnancy or any infertility issues) just reach her on (hindinative@yahoo.com) she has professional advise and a cure too.via WhatsApp messenger +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/