Friday, July 26, 2019

We Bought a Farm: The Grandparents come for a visit

This past week was a big one here on the farm. John and Abigail were in Colorado for a medical conference. (I'll post some pics from that soon.) My parents were here visiting. Here are a few photos I took:

My Dad LOVES to play games with the kiddos. The two most played this week were Uno and Hotels.
Abigail and JB came home the night before my parents left.  They took all of us (including Tijmen) out for ice cream for Abigail's belated birthday.
We managed to get one quick picture of my parents with all four of the kiddos.
My parents left early this morning and have returned to their home in the Sunshine State. It was so wonderful to see them. I am equally excited to have John and Abigail back with us under one roof!


 

No comments: