Monday, May 13, 2019

We Bought a Farm: Going to the Farm Dirty

I always wondered how people end up "out and about" so dirty! I mean, did they look in the mirror ahead of time? Didn't they see that they were covered in mud? Why are they wearing big boots with their pants tucked into them?

And then today happened.

I was in charge of driving four sheep to the processor. I don't like this. I wish it wasn't a fact. But it is. And I was the driver. 


So once the four sheep were officially out of my hands, I climbed back into the truck. My plan was to run into Publix after the drop-off to get some things we needed for the next few days. But when I headed into the grocery store, I realized ... I am now that dirty person going into the grocery store!


And the story gets even better. When my Publix guy went to load my groceries in the backseat of our truck, I realized that when JB had been loading the rams up the day before, he had found some snake skins and left them laying on the seat of the truck.


Honestly.

Truth.

#Icantbelievethisismylife
#weboughtafarm


 

1 comment:

Homestead Bounty Blessings said...

Yup, farm life! LOL Love it! Blessings to you.