Saturday, May 25, 2019

My hubby

Today my hubby came home from work to find a wife who was sick. And then he told me about his day. Three different patients SCREAMED at him. And John isn't prone to exaggeration. Two had dementia. One was angry because of a misunderstanding that my husband had no part in.

I'm so blessed that he does what he does and he loves helping people. But when he gets abused, I want to tell those people that he is a person with a family and kids who love him a lot and to be kind. I understand that dementia doesn't leave a choice sometimes. But it still hurts my feelings to see him come home beaten down.

And back to work tomorrow he will go.

As for me: I feel SO SO lousy. So blessed that my cousin's family took my kids today so I could rest.

And more blessed that Anni will join us tomorrow to help give me some support as well!

No comments: