Isn't this amazing to see what was a VERY rocky paddock looking THIS lush and green?! Here is what we have done for it:
- This paddock is not the result of only rotational grazing with sheep. Here is what we did for this paddock:
- First our sheep grazed it.
- Then our mobile chicken coop was parked here.
- Then our pigs tore it all up.
- Then I reseeded it with a mix of pasture seeds and clover.
- Then our mobile chicken coop was parked here again.
- This area was an almost dead, rocky mess. Now it is one of the most lush areas on the farm.
- I call this Rotational Grazing Plus. 🙂