Friday, June 09, 2017

Cruisin'

I'm writing this post two days early. Today, as this post goes live, I am on my cruise with three wonderful women: my sister-in-law, Danielle (who is married to JB's brother Matt), and my other sister-in-law, Adrienne (who is married to my brother Keith), as well as my friend Angelica. Angelica and I lived in Turkey together and have been friends ever since.

Of course there are many more wonderful women in my life, and this trip is not designed to exclude those women from my life or to make them feel less than wonderful. The circumstances just all came together for the four of us to do this to celebrate my 40th birthday, and so we are doing it.

I am so blessed to have a husband who encourages me to take breaks. I needed this break sooooo bad. We are cruisin' to the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean. And honestly, I could care less about any other detail. The only detail I care about is RELAXING!

I'll be posting a short post every day I am gone, but otherwise, wait for my return for this place to get hoppin' again.

(Can you tell I am GIDDY!)

No comments: