Friday, November 19, 2010

No sut for you

The Base is completely and "udderly" out of milk. There is none to be found anywhere and rumor has it that it will be at least Monday before more milk will be available for purchase. I am not sure if this problem is bigger than just the Base. If we go out this weekend, I thought I would check at a Turkish grocery store to see if this can be rectified.

I am so glad that when I went to the store for the third day in a row and did not see any of our "organic" milk, I snagged a half gallon of regular whole milk. That half gallon will have to help us make it through the weekend.

Again, it isn't that we don't have access to certain somethings here. It's just that a certain something will be MIA for a certain period of time. Milk is not a good one to be running short on.

No comments: